From the folks at Grandmother’s Kitchen!
Finger lickin’ and crowd pleasin’…
- Using a sharp knife, make a couple of cuts into the thickest part of each drumstick.
- Arrange drumsticks in a single layer in a glass or ceramic dish.
- Combine soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and garlic in a bowl and then rub over chicken.
- Place chicken in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Grease and preheat grill to medium.
- Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds and grill on direct heat for 10-15 minutes to get frill marks, then transfer to indirect heat for another 15-20 minutes until cooked.